Tuesday, June 25, 2019

REFLECTIONS



These are a few reflections that I  believe that I have received from the Lord over the years.  Some of them are recent and some are in the past.  They will not necessarily be in order but I will share them as the Lord leads me.

June 20, 2019

" I challenge you my children to walk in the light of  My presence for I am calling you to a higher level; a higher level in your walk with Me; a higher level in your gifts from Me and a higher level in your intimacy with Me.

Let my love, My joy, My peace reign in your hearts now and forevermore!!  I love you."


September 15, 2017

"Child of mine, I say to you to be prepared.  Watch, pray.  Be prepared, for many trials are coming upon the earth.  For My voice will be heard.  Be it by thunder, or rain, or flooding.  My voice will be heard!  Be My Voice.  Utter My words.  Go before Me like Elijah.  Proclaim the Good News!  Revel in it.  For I proclaim to you that heaven and earth will not pass away until all of My promises, My Word, My Kingdom shall be established upon the earth.  It's a new day.  It's a new dawn.  Walk in it!  Walk in it!  Walk in it!"

October 14, 2017

"My child, hear the whistle of the train?  See the smoke from the stack from the train as it approaches?  When you see these signals, you know that the train is near.  The train is nearing, the time for the gathering is near----you can almost hear the sound of the trumpet as the angel prepares to sound the alarm!  Be ready!  Be ready!  Be ready!  Call others to the train station.  You need a ticket to board!"

June 22, 2019

"Child of mine, be prepared for I am coming very, very, very soon!"  (I was given this message three times in a row.)

In these last messages, it appears the Lord is telling us to prepare for His Second Coming and that it is very, very near!  How do we prepare?  We prepare by making sure that we are in a right relationship with the Lord.  We need to confess our sins on a daily basis and we need to make sure that we are living a life pleasing to the Lord.

In the parable of the ten virgins (Matthew 25:1-12) the foolish virgins did not have enouth oil in their lamps when the bridegroom came.  Oil is  symbol of the Holy Spirit and is active within Christians who has surrenered their life to Christ.

Jesus is warning us that there are people who look like Christians, call themselves Christians but will be shocked when they learn at the return of the Lord that they will be left behind.  In Matthew 25:8-13 it speaks about the wise and foolish virgins,  "And the foolish said to the wise, Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.  But the wise replied, There will not be enough for us and for you; go instead to the dealers and buy for yourselves. But while they were going away to buy, the bridegroom came and those who were prepared went in with him to the marriage feast; and the door was shut.  Later the other virgins also came and said, Lord, Lord, open (the door) to us!  But He replied, I solemnly declare to you, I do not know you (I am not acquainted with you.)  Watch therefore (give strict attention and be cautious and active), for you know neither the day nor the hour when the Son of Man will come."

Some can recite the sinner's prayer for salvation and go through the motions of looking like a Christian but they have never fully been born again by the Spirit of God.

Those of us who have been born again need to be watchful at all times.  We  know that the coming of the Lord is even "at the door."  We need to be ready and be covered by the oil of the Holy Spirit.  We need to confess all of our sins every day, obeying God's commandments, doing His will upon the earth and spending time with the Lord.  When the Lord said, "I do not know you," He was talking about intimacy with Him.  Does a bride not  have intimacy with her bridegroom?

Let's watch and pray and be ready for our bridegroom when He comes.  Yes, we must be ready at all times because we don't know when our time on earth is complete.  If we are here when our bridegroom comes, let us be ready to go out and meet Him!!  Maranatha, come Lord Jesus come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...