Friday, March 20, 2020

CREATED IN GOD’S IMAGE



CREATED IN GOD’S IMAGE

We are created in the image of God.  We are a resemblance of God created to manifest His glory throughout the earth.  When God created Adam and Eve, it appeared that He wanted to share His love and be loved, and He loved mankind so much that He gave him a will of his own.  God did not create robots but people with a free will who would choose right from wrong and also choose to love or be loved by their Creator God.
God has a plan and it started at creation when he created Adam and Eve.  He made us in His own image and made us male and female.  He has a plan and a purpose for our lives giving us a free will to love Him and serve Him.
Marriage, as stated in the Bible, is between one man and one woman.  That is God’s plan and we, as His creation, should not doubt our Creator and question His plan.  We are the creation and He is the Creator.  He is a loving God who only wants what is best for us.  Satan has always tried to steal our identity and it started in the Garden of Eden.  All he had to do was to put a small doubt into Eve’s mind by asking her, “......Can it really be that God has said, you shall not eat from every tree of the garden?” Genesis 3:1
Satan not only tricked Eve into doubting what God had told her not to do (eat of the tree of knowledge) but he continues to this day, if not by  corrupting humanity in the flesh like the Nephilim, but by assaulting our identities as a woman or a man.  A man’s identity has been bashed by the progressive left and feminist movement.  They want to destroy God’s plan by using gender confusion or a new definition of gender based solely on who I think I am rather than who I was created to be.  If the evil one can tear down who we are, then he can try to tear down who God is and make Him obsolete.
The conspiracy to “corrupt the seed of woman” is also evident in the conspiracy to change gender.  If we can change our gender, than there really is no purpose for marriage.  If a man’s sperm can be used to impregnate an egg for procreation there’s no need for a man and a woman to be joined together for a child to be born.
Owen Strachan stated in an article entitled “Transgender Identity—Wishing Away God’s Design said, “We should celebrate the beauty of God’s creative design.  The Christian Church and the godly family should be a festival of happiness.  We should rejoice that God in His sovereign wisdom has opened our eyes to see that He has made us according to His perfect design.  Manhood and womanhood aren’t Plan B.  God Himself has made us as we are.  We are the pinnacle of His creation.”

Don't be deceived by the world.  Don't let the world tell you who you are.  Stand up for who you are in Christ.  We are who Almighty God says we are!!
 
BIBLICAL IDENTITY DECLARATIONS:

1.  I am chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world that I may be holy and blameless before the Father.  Ephesians 1:4
2.  The Father has accepted me in the beloved.  Ephesians 1:6 
3.  I have redemption through Jesus Christ’s blood and the forgiveness of sins.  Ephesians 1:7, Colossians 1:14
4.  I am saved by grace through faith.  I am not saved by my own works.  Ephesians 2:8-9
5.  I am God's masterpiece.  He created me anew in Christ Jesus, so I can do all the good things He planned for me long ago.  Ephesians 2:10
6.  I am strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man according to the riches of His glory.  Ephesians 3:16
7.  Christ dwells in my heart by faith.  I am rooted and grounded in love.  Ephesians 3:17
8.  God gives me the victory through Jesus Christ my Lord.  I Cor. 16:57
9.  I have the mind of Christ.  I Cor. 2:16
10.  I am in Christ Jesus and therefore I am a new creation.  Old things have passed away and all things have become new.  II Cor. 5:17  (Igniting Hope Ministries, June 10, 2015)

We are not who the world is telling us who we are!  We do not think the way the world thinks.  We do not live the way the world wants us to live.  We ARE who God says that we are.  We do have the mind of Christ.  We WILL live the way Christ wants us to live.  We need to take a stand and not let our voices be silenced anymore.  Our true identity is being eroded by the anti-christ spirit living and moving in our politicians, media and sadly to say in some churches.






No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...