Monday, January 11, 2021

WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT

                                                        WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT

I believe I received the following messages from the Lord.  I believe that in these chaotic times that we are all experiencing, a fresh message from God is able to encourage us and sustain us.

December 27, 2020:

Stay tuned for coming attractions!  The coming events that will occur will be a sign—a foretelling of the future of the earth and the will of the Father.  Stay tuned for the coming events for they will foretell the future. (This was repeated)  The consequences of such actions by the evil one will come to a screeching halt like a marker in the sand that cannot be crossed so put on your seat belt; adjust your rear view mirror and be ready for the ride of a lifetime.  Stay focused on Me and I will be the Champion of your destiny!”

January 1, 2021:

Note:  Before I received this message, I saw (in my mind’s eye) a person standing in a dark room drawing back the curtains and there was bright light outside the window.

“The curtain of darkness is being drawn away.  There will be a brighter day.  The Son (Jesus) will be a shining beacon in your lives for I am the Light of the World and no demon, no darkness will expel or repel what I AM about to do for I AM the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.  I AM the Ruler of the universes and the galaxies; the stars; the firmament.  I AM HE WHO speaks to oceans to rise and fall.  I AM HE WHO proclaims the secrets of the depths.  I AM HE WHO gives life and breath to everything----all the creatures of the sea; all the flowers in the fields; all the stars in the sky.  I AM HE, I AM HE, so proclaim My Glory, proclaim My Glory for I will arise with healing in My wings.  I will arise and none other will be at My footstool for I AM HE, I AM HE, I AM HE who proclaims justice and freedom upon the hills and mountains!!  I AM HE!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...