Wednesday, February 17, 2021

LISTEN TO HIS VOICE

                                                             LISTEN TO HIS VOICE

The following are words of encouragement that I believe I received from the Lord at the beginning of this year.

January 9, 2021

“I will rebuke the devourer (devil) for your sake.  Though evil come upon the land, behold I Am inflicting wounds on the enemy.  Beware of the enemy’s tactics for I have seen and I know the beginning from the end.  Soar with Me as an eagle flies high above the storms of life.  I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA.  Soar with Me above the storm.  Do not let the enemy scare or frighten you for I come on the wings of a dove, a dove of the Holy Spirit with healing in My wings; a salve to purify, heal and deliver My people.  So look up, be prepared, for I AM coming in the twinkling of an eye.”

January 19, 2021

“As surely as there is deception, there is truth.  As surely as there is darkness, there is light.  As surely as there is night, there is day.  As surely as there is evil, there is goodness.  As surely as there is war, there is peace.  As surely as there is weakness, there is might.  As surely as there is doubt, there is faith.  As surely as there is hunger, there is fullness.  As surely as there is death, there is life.  Seek life and peace and faith.  Seek God Who is the light in the darkness; the peace in the storm; the Alpha and the Omega; the Prince of Peace and the Lord of Lords!!  Choose life in My Son Jesus Christ!  He is the Truth!”

January 21, 2021

Who will speak for Me?  Who will shout the victory?  Who was He Who opened up the Red Sea?  Who will speak for Me?  Who will join My cause?  Who will give Me pause?  Who will applaud the Victory, the Victory, the Victory!” (Note:  I believe that this was in reference to believing the prophets that have said that Donald Trump will have a 2nd term (not in 2024).  God still speaks through His prophets.  If God has truly told you something then you need to believe it.  So many of the prophets that prophesied in the Old Testament never saw the fulfillment of their prophecies so we need to trust God and what He is saying NOW.)

January 24, 2021

“I am cleansing the earth.  I am bringing forth redemption and justice.  I AM HE WHO is doing it.  I have sent My fiery Angels of Justice to pluck the evil ones out as a bird plucks out the eyes of its prey.  For I the Lord will bring justice to the earth and I alone shall cleanse it for I AM HE WHO IS WHO WAS AND WHO WILL BE.  WATCH, PRAY AND HAVE FAITH.  I AM THE EAGLE AND I FLY HIGH ABOVE THE EARTH.  I AM HE.  I AM HE.  I AM HE.”

January 29, 2021

“We are in a time of reversal.  That which was will be and that which will be was.  The beginning and the end are a full circle.  The circle of My love began when the earth and the moon and the suns and the galaxies were created .  The circle of My love began at an instant of creation.  You say ‘how can it be, the beginning and the end?’  They will kiss and the ring will be a circle, a circle of love for My Bride, the Church.  You are My Beloved.  Enter the circle of My love, My Beloved.  Enter the circle of my love and you will be enveloped with My grace, My joy, My power and My love.  Enter into the circle of My love, My life, My peace, My strength and My joy.  Beloved, enter in.  Enter in.  Enter in.”  (Note: I believe that this refers to Revelation 22:1-5.)

Eden Restored

Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.  Revelation 22:1-5 (NIV)

 

January 30, 2021

“The harvest is preparation for My great feast, The Feast of Tabernacles.  The feast of joy and comfort.  Come to the table being prepared for the Bride, My Church and the Bridegroom, Jesus Christ.  Come to the feast, the harvest of souls, souls for the Kingdom to partake in the great Marriage Feast of the Lamb, Come feast at the Table of the Lord, the Savior, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords---come.  So go into the fields for the gathering of the saints, the wheat, the harvest for the great Wedding Feast.  Come all who are hungry.  Come all who are weary.  Come all who are thirsty.  Come to the feast, the gathering is here, the gathering is near.  So come all, come all, come all.”

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...