Thursday, June 10, 2021

A LETTER FROM JESUS

                                       

 

A Letter From Jesus:

Dear Friend,

I just had to send you a note to tell you how much I love you and care for you. I saw you yesterday as you were talking to your friend. I waited all day hoping you would want to talk with me. As evening came, I gave you a sunset to close your day and a breeze to rest you and I waited. You never came. Sure, it hurts me, but I still love you because I am your friend.

I saw you fall asleep last night and I longed to touch your face. Again I waited wanting to rush down so we could talk. I have so many gifts for you. You got up late and rushed off to work/school. My tears were in the rain.

Today you looked so sad - so all alone. It makes my heart ache because I understand. My friends let me down many times too, but I love you.

If you would only listen to me! I love you! I try to tell you in the blue sky and in the quiet green grass. I whisper it in the leaves, in the trees, and breathe it in the colors of the flowers. I shout it to you in the mountain streams and give the birds' love songs to sing. I clothe you with warm sunshine and sweeten the air with nature scents.

My LOVE for you is deeper than the ocean and bigger than the biggest want or need in your heart. If you would only knew how much I want to walk and talk with you. I know how hard it is on Earth. I really know! And I want to help you.

I want you to meet my Father. He wants to help you too. My Father is that way you know. Just call me - ask me - talk with me! Please don't forget me! I have so much to share with you! Alright, okay, I won't bother you any more. You are free to choose me. It's your decision. I have chosen you, and because of this I will wait, and wait, and wait, because I love you.

Your Friend, Jesus

Author Unknown

On June 3, 2021, the Lord gave me the following words:

 “Have I not positioned the stars in space to sing a special song for you?  Did I not position the earth between the sun and the moon to give you light by day and light at night? (Job 38:7, Genesis 1:14) Did I not create the flower that brushed your cheek and gave its fragrant scent to you?  Did I not position a flower to burst into fiery flames of color so you could enjoy?

Have I not placed My heart in you to see others as I see them?  Look through My eyes, touch through my hands, hear what I say to you each and every day.  I am closer than your very breath.  BREATHE ME IN!”

Genesis 1:14  And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, NIV

Job 38:7…while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?

 Through His Eyes (by Marty Ward copyright 1999)

 

There’s a man, staring back, in the window pane.

He’s looking at me, through the eyes of my life.

Hoping, that I will see, my life was not in vain.

He’s showing me, what He’s seen, through the eyes of my life.

 

Through His eyes, the reflection of my journey

Is seen through the cloudy window pane, of my eyes.

Through His eyes, the measure of my humanity

Is seen, when my pride and selfishness, dies.

 

Sitting here, and staring out, at the pouring rain

And thinking back on all the years and endless tears.

Seeing the world, pass me by, like an endless train

Remembering the failures, sorrows, and all the fears.

 

 

Lord, what do you see in me?

Am I becoming what you want of me?

Lord, what do you see through me?

Am I a reflection of You living in me?

 

Watching the sun, breaking through, the parting clouds above

Remembering how, Your light filled my darkest night.

Even though I failed and sinned, You forgave me with Your love

And blessed all of my days with Your peace and delight.

 

Feeling the warmth, and the hope, of a brand new day.

Like the flowers born just after a spring day’s rain.

My spirit finds new life when I follow Your way.

You’re the breath of my life seen in that window pane.

 

Through His eyes, the reflection of my journey

Is seen through the cloudy window pane, of my eyes.

Through His eyes, the measure of my humanity

Is seen, when my pride and selfishness, dies.

 

Click the link below to hear this song sung by Marty Ward

https://youtu.be/G0Y7OiTKjmc

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...