Wednesday, January 12, 2022

 

                                  

                           YEAR 2022—WHAT DO THE PROPHETS HAVE TO SAY?

Listening to the fake news and the “false prophets” in the media would be enough to depress us and give us no hope for this year or the future of our country and world. 

But there are those who have been called by God, the true prophets, who are giving us hope in a hopeless world.  I will be summarizing some of the words that the Lord has given them and also direct quotes.  These are words for the future of our country and the Church for this year and the future.

TIMOTHY DIXON—I will reverse the re-set of My people.  Wealth will be transferred to My people.  I will shake the foundation of the Catholic Church and turn it upside down.  There will be a revival in the Catholic Church.  It is the day of miracles.  Angels of fire coming down on America.  People will be praying in Walmart, on sidewalks.

The hour is upon this nation.  I’ll move the hindrances.  I’ll move things that have been in the way of My people.  Revival shall spring forth through the land and I’ll raise up the place that you call your Capitol in a new land, a new state. The revival that will shake the globe is here upon you being poured out in your midst today.  This is the day that you take back the land.  This is the day that you take back the United States of America. 

We speak to the President of America (President Trump), pack your bags—get ready to move inside a new White House.  Proceed with your plan for it has been blessed by heaven now.  Proceed with your plan and move forward with haste but not waste.  For I am going to overwhelm your enemies and those that would cease to stop your steps and stop you from moving forward for the progressives will not stop the progression of what I’m going to do in this country says the Lord. 

MIKE THOMPSON—February is My timing.  It will be a launch for breaking the death grip of idolatry and lawlessness.  It will destroy the doctrine of demons and break the gates of hell. 

God spoke to Mike in a vision where he was carried above the earth and God said, “I have never seen so many people who hate me.”  I have never seen so many people who love me.”  Then the Lord told him that he wanted the people who love Him to help those who hate Him, love Him. 

God told him to tell the people that they need to set aside 30 minutes each day until the end of January in preparation for the launch that He will do. 

1.      5-10 minutes worship

2.      10 minutes praying in the Spirit (tongues)

3.      Read a chapter from Ephesians, Philippians and Colossians

AMANDA GRACE— December 26, 2021 

“Praise be to the One true living God by all whom Heaven and earth is made. The heavens declare the Glory of God! The earth is His footstool and He rules in righteousness. And to His Kingdom, there is no end.

And the Spirit of the Lord says this day watch THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY on your calendar says the Lord of Hosts this day. The smoldering pressure shall and will cause a MAJOR eruption. This eruption shall be seen in many different ways.

I am a God of Grace, I am long-suffering, however, says the Lord the time of grace has thinned, and there are those driven by deep roots of the flesh that are not of Me that have taken the bait the enemy has dangled in front of them says the Lord of Hosts. They have ensnared themselves says the Lord and what befalls them is a net of their own making for pride and haughtiness, and jealousy, and selfishness, and deception and delusion has come upon them, there is a strong delusion says the Lord of Hosts and those with soul wounds, from sickness, from broken families, from loss, have opened the door for a strong delusion to befall them, as they feed on and feast on what is not of Me says the Lord of Hosts.”  (amandagrace4him.blogspot.com)

 

HANK KUNNEMAN—Prophecy for the year 2022 (“The Elijah List” January 1, 2022)

A Great Light

"Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven." (Matthew 6:10)

The Lord says: "Therefore, a great light, as it was in the days of the announcement of the Christ; once again there is an announcement, that I speak from My throne – of a great light. And those who sit in darkness, those who are [a] part of darkness – those who have cooperated with darkness shall see this great light.

"And I have declared to you, before, that you are in the revolution of light. And I speak to you that are in fear," says the Living God, "that this that I speak of – this revolution of light – is My purposeful overthrow of the darkness, the agenda; the things that they say, that they shall continue to 'stand as they are' – they shall suddenly shift.”

A Great Shaking

"There shall be a great shaking that is upon My hands and upon My agenda, and the 'stomping out' of My feet," says the Lord. "Therefore, the earth will shake in the season that you are coming into. You say, 'But, Lord, the earth shakes anyway.' Not the way that I will shake it," says the Living God. "And there will be numbers upon the Richter scale that they will say, 'We have not seen at this level.' Look to the places that it shall shake.

"And they will say, 'What is this? We have not seen a shaking of the soil in this place recorded before.' For My feet are stomping; My feet are moving. Therefore, that which has been seated by their own agenda and by the hands of the enemy – at My shaking – they shall be taken out and removed," says the Living God!”

 The "Unusual" – Mild & Extreme

"Watch... 'unusual' will be what they report. 'Unusual' will be what they write; what they show upon the screens through the cameras. Why would this be? Because I'm coming; with the movement of My feet, with unusual shakings, but there will [also] be unusual temperatures. As I have prophesied before: this season you are in, look for ME – mild and extreme, ME. And this will mark the season that men who have been in fear, those who have mocked and those who have given up will see that I have not given up.

"Therefore, look for ME – mild, extreme, 'unusual.' As I am stomping My feet, I am bringing a 'reordering' and a reset of My feet and My hands, and a reversal to bring a rebirthing upon this land, that you will experience the great light of an awakening; where those who sit in darkness shall see the light of their salvation, but they will [also] see the light of truth, as 2022 shall reveal truth in a way that you have not seen before. And truth shall be upheld and truth shall be that which brings consequences; and righteousness and justice shall prevail."

There is hope for the world.  We need to listen to the prophets because it is God’s word speaking to us to have faith and trust Him for what He is doing and will do. EVIL HAS LOST AND GOD HAS WON!!

Marcella Ward January 12, 2022

Author of “Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...