Wednesday, July 27, 2022

                                                       THE GREATEST OF THESE

Marcella Ward   July 27, 2022 

What is one of the most powerful weapons against hatred, power, destruction and many ungodly happenings in the world?  One of the most powerful, besides the Blood of Jesus is…..love!  It is God’s love living within us.

When you listen to the commercials on T.V. or media you soon find out that the answer to all of our problems is pharmaceuticals; gun control; mandates; etc., the list goes on.  The answer is in the hearts of people who have the love of God in them deposited by the Holy Spirit when we give our hearts and lives over to Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 13:4-13 NIV

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.  For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.  When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.  For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 

There needs to be a change of heart and as a result, love will flow freely.  We need to get back to God and the Ten Commandments.  The Lord Jesus Christ said in His Word, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.  John 13:34 NIV

Purify My Heart     Jeff Nelson

Purify My Heart,
Let Me be as Gold and precious Silver.
Purify My Heart,
Let Me be as Gold, pure Gold.

Refiner’s Fire,
My Heart’s one desire
Is to be… Holy;
Set apart for You, Lord.
I choose to be… Holy;
Set apart for You, My Master,
Ready to do Your will.

Purify My Heart,
Cleanse Me from within
And make Me Holy.
Purify My Heart,
Cleanse Me from My Sin, deep within.

Refiner’s Fire,
My Heart’s one desire
Is to be… Holy;
Set apart for You, Lord.
I choose to be… Holy;
Set apart for You, My Master,
Ready to do Your will.

Purify My Heart,
Let Me be as Gold and precious Silver.
Purify My Heart,
Let Me be as Gold, pure Gold.

Refiner’s Fire,
My Heart’s one desire
Is to be… Holy;
Set apart for You, Lord.
I choose to be… Holy;
Set apart for You, My Master,
Ready to do Your will. 

Open the following link to listen to this song at:


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSzz8Bc420U

Marcella Ward   “Author of Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One”      July 27, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...