Wednesday, January 4, 2023

 

                                                              THE NEW YEAR

 

Marcella Ward     January 4, 2023

As we enter this New Year of 2023, let’s enter into a new “ear” to listen with discernment so that we can hear the truth and not be deceived by lies.

We are bombarded on all sides by information whether it be on social media or TV or other devices.  Remember the expression don’t believe everything you hear and half of what you see?  Just because a news station says something doesn’t mean that it is true.  I don’t have to tell you how many stories the mainstream media has promoted that have turned out to be lies!

We need to turn our hearts to God and what He is saying now and not be caught up in the deceit that the world is trying to enslave us with.

ROMANS 10:17 

17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.  NIV

Hearing is not just audible but can be read on the pages of an article, book, etc.  Our eyes and our ears are a portal into our inner soul and we need to guard these gates by praying for discernment of who we listen to and what we read.

1.    Isaiah 30:21
“And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, ‘This is the way, walk in it,’ when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left.”

2.    Jeremiah 33:3
“Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.”

3.    Psalm 29:3
“The voice of the LORD is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the LORD, over many waters.”

4.    Psalm 85:8
“Let me hear what God the LORD will speak, for he will speak peace to his people, to his saints; but let them not turn back to folly.”

5.    Psalm 119:105
“Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.”

6.    Mark 4:24
“And he said to them, ‘Pay attention to what you hear: with the measure you use, it will be measured to you, and still more will be added to you.’”

7.    John 8:47
“Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”

8.    John 5:30
“I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me.”

9.    John 10:16
“And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.”

10.    John 10:27
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.”

11.    John 14:26
“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.”

12.    John 16:13
“When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.”

13.    Romans 8:14
“For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.”

14.    Hebrews 2:1
“Therefore we must pay much closer attention to what we have heard, lest we drift away from it.”

15.    Hebrews 3:15
“As it is said, ‘Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.’”

16.    Hebrews 4:12
“For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.”

17.    James 1:19
“Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger.”  (Note:  All scriptures are ESV)

18.    Revelation 3:20
“Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.”

Julie Green Ministries International     Julie Green  January 3, 2023

2023, a year to be free

2023, a year of glee

2023, a year of prophecy

2023, a year to end what you see

2023, a year of great victory, a year of great prosperity

The year 2023 is a year to be free. I call it in. I call in freedom;

Freedom from sickness,

Freedom from lack,

Freedom from families being divided,

Freedom in our lands,

Freedom from tyrannical governments,

Freedom from all the things our enemies have used to hold us captive.

Father God, I call in the freedom. I’m free in my spirit, I’m free in my soul, I’m free in my body

I’m free socially, I’m free in finances to freely serve You in all ways. This is the year of 2023, a year to be free.

2023, a year for me. I call it in…Everything that I’ve been believing for, everything I’ve been standing for, all the things that have been discouraging me, all the things that look impossible. I say, NO, this is 2023, a year for me. I thank You Father God that everything I’ve been standing for, believing for, I take it in the year 2023. I’m calling in by faith, the things that God wants me to have.

2023, this is my year of freedom. I take every impossible situation in my life, and I thank you Father God, You are turning it around today. This year is a year that I will see more glory.

We thank You Father God, that Your trumpet is about to sound.

God wants me free! I take my freedom now, in Jesus’ mighty Name! Praise the Lord!

 www.jgminternational.org

Marcella Ward     January 4, 2023    Author of “Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                       TURNING POINT Marcella Ward May 8, 2024 The following prophecie...