Wednesday, March 6, 2024

 

                                                     THE COURTS OF HEAVEN

 

Marcella Ward   March 6, 2024

 

I HAVE RESTED MY CASE      Diana Larkin   March 5, 2024

 

“In the Courts of Heaven, I HAVE RESTED MY CASE against the empire of darkness. This case includes CHARGES against DEMONIC STRONGHOLDS and the PEOPLE PARTNERED with the dark strongholds and AGENDAS. The darkness is CHARGED with trying to TAKE CONTROL of people, money, and resources through LIES and DEATH AGENDAS. I have seen ALL their SECRET MEETINGS and ALL the BLUEPRINTS for bringing DESTRUCTION, DEATH, and CHAOS—blueprints they have used in the PAST, ones that are OPERATIONAL RIGHT NOW, and FUTURE ones they plan to release shortly. These plans drip with HATRED, GREED, and RUTHLESSNESS. Your CRIES for DELIVERANCE and for FREEDOM were the GROUNDS for bringing a CASE AGAINST the DEEP DARKNESS. My special forces Angels were assigned to UNCOVER and EXPOSE HIDDEN AGENDAS and MEETINGS and to bring the EVIDENCE to the Courtroom of Heaven. The evidence is OVERWHELMING against the TREACHERY and TREASON of those partnered with darkness. I HAVE RESTED MY CASE against them, and now My GAVEL will come DOWN upon them with the declaration of GUILTY! SUDDENLY, just when it looks like they are going to OVERPOWER the world with their DEATH THREATS, My gavel will CRUSH them and BLOW their plans to a MILLION PIECES. All the EVIDENCE and all the BLUEPRINTS My special forces Angels UNCOVERED, are being RELEASED to those fighting for TRUTH and FREEDOM on the earth. Earthly GAVELS will also RING OUT, CONFIRMING HEAVEN’S DECISIONS, and SENTENCES for TREASON, MURDER, and KNOWINGLY LYING to the people will be rendered against ALL who tried to STEAL, KILL, and DESTROY you. As you watch this DRAMA unfold, remember that I HAVE RESTED MY CASE in Heaven, and its VERDICTS will be UPHELD on the earth. You will see DARK to LIGHT—GUARANTEED!” (www.dianalarkin.blogspot.com )

Diana Larkin 

A Watchman’s Journal 

 

Top 10 Bible Verses about Victory  (NIV)

 

Deuteronomy 20:4 - For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.’

1 Corinthians 15:57 - But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

John 16:33 - I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

1 Corinthians 10:13 - No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Psalm 108:13 - With God we shall do valiantly; it is he who will tread down our foes.

James 1:12-14 - Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one. But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 - But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Romans 8:37 - No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

1 John 5:4 - For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.

GOD HAS RESTED HIS CASE AGAINST THE ENEMY!  THE COURTS OF HEAVEN HAVE ISSUED A DECREE.  GOD WINS!  WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS.   “What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?”  Romans 8:31   NIV.

 

Marcella Ward   March 6, 2024   Author of “Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One”


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...