Friday, April 3, 2020

Heaven And Earth


 
HEAVEN AND EARTH

March 28, 2020 (This is a word, I believe, the Lord gave me)

“My child, this scourge (Covid-19), has come upon the earth because heaven and earth need to be aligned with My Word, My Kingdom and My Glory.  Watch what I am doing.  Rejoice, for it is a new season in which I will cleanse the earth to show forth My Glory to bring all into the Kingdom.  So rejoice and be exceedingly glad for I will come in power, in glory and I shall renew the earth for the earth is mine sayeth the Lord.  I bring the Kingdom to earth; a new alignment; a new day; a new purpose; for heaven and earth shall merge and become one.  For I am coming in the twinkling of an eye to show forth My Glory, so rejoice and be exceedingly glad for I am coming quickly.  Watch, seek, pray and rejoice, rejoice, rejoice!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                      CHURCH ARISE October 30, 2019 I had a dream today about being in a p...