Wednesday, August 12, 2020

CONSOLATION

                                                             CONSOLATION

The following words are words that I believe I received from the Lord at different times during a season of trials.  They are words of encouragement and words of love that I believe are for others who need these words at this time.

God is so loving and He speaks to us in many ways guiding and giving us strength through difficult seasons.   He gives us encouragement and He is always there to uplift us.  The Holy Spirit is the Comforter Who will always whisper the love of the Father to you and will be your counselor and consoler.  All we need to do is be still and listen.

May 10, 2014  My child, you are a masterpiece; a work of the Potter’s hand.  For I molded, shaped and formed you in your mother’s womb for a purpose.  Kindled in the fire of adversity and fashioned with the Potter’s hand, you are a masterpiece; My masterpiece.  The fires of adversity, the fires of pain, the fires of rejection are a kindling used for My purpose.  Stretch forth your hand in acceptance of My will.  A pot needs to go into the fire; needs to be fired, before it is ready (to be used).  You are ready.”

March 13, 2016  Child of mine, tragedy springs forth in beauty, restoration and joy.  There is a new season springing forth.  The cross that I was crucified on was dead but resurrection brings beauty, joy, and restoration.  A seed when it falls to the ground is dead but the rain and the sun spring it forth and it is made new again.  Morning, evening, dusk, dawn.  Life is a cycle and there are seasons for joy and seasons for pain.  Come into the new season of joy ever after and peace ever after.  As the dew lilts on the greenery, so My Spirit lilts on your soul giving it refreshment and peace.”

I hope and pray that the following scriptures will encourage you and give you strength and peace:

But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.  Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.  When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.  Isaiah 43:2 (NIV)

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.  Joshua 1:9  (NIV)

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.  Deuteronomy 31:8 (NIV)

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Matthew 11:28  (NIV)

 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. Psalm 32:8  (NIV)

Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord.  Psalm 31:24

For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.  II Corinthians 4:17 (NIV)

May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us—yes, establish the work of our hands.  Psalm 90:17 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...