Friday, October 2, 2020

FAITH AND DIVINE HEALING PART 2


FAITH AND DIVINE HEALING   PART 2

In our last segment on healing, we talked about faith and what an important role it plays in healing.  We are made up of body, soul and spirit.  We talked about how sin and trauma can be the root cause of many illnesses and conditions and can wound our souls. 

Today we will continue to discuss healing and go through a process of prayer and healing steps so you can obtain healing in your body, soul and spirit.

Healing Prayer for a Wounded Heart  (Katie Souza)
Jesus, I repent for any sin that may be the root cause of this illness
I put the blood of Jesus on it
I forgive anyone that has sinned against me
I put the blood of Jesus on it right now
I plead the blood of Jesus over it right now
I also decree that any sin from my ancestors
Through my blood line is washed by the blood right now

In the Name of Jesus
It is being removed now in Jesus’ Name
I receive the blood of Jesus in my soul
I have been risen to new life
Through the resurrection and the power of the blood
Of Jesus Christ my soul is renewed
I am being strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in my spirit
My soul is being filled by the blood of Jesus with Dunamis power
I receive it now   I receive it now
My body is being healed by the blood of Jesus
Dunamis power is healing my body and my soul
I receive it now   I receive it now   Amen

Just rest in the presence of the Lord.  Let His presence give you peace and tranquility as you yield to His healing power.  Receive it now.  Receive it now.

In this next phase of our presentation we will talk about 5 steps to healing.

FIVE STEPS TO HEALING

In these next 5 steps we will partner with you to pray for your healing.

1.     What do you need?  (ex. Healing from a disease or ailment?)  or Where is the pain in your body?

2.     Listen to any special instructions God may want to give about how to pray.  Is there any unforgiveness or bitterness, that may be blocking the healing?  Is there any trauma that may have been a root cause of the condition?  (ask for healing in that area)  i.e.  divorce, car accident, etc.

3.     Pray and welcome the Holy Spirit’s presence and compassion to descend upon the person.   “Holy Spirit, thank you for Your presence.  Fill ________
with Your presence and healing power.”

4.     Command the healing, speaking directly to the body and have the person being prayed for lay their hand on the spot.  Then the person prays, “I command, in the Name of Jesus, that this pain leave the body.  I command in the Name of Jesus that this infirmity leave the body.”  I command in the Name of Jesus, for this hurt/soul wound to be healed.”

5.     Test any part of your body by doing something you could not do before.  (i.e. move your arm, leg, any area of your body that you could not move before or felt pain) (“How to Release God’s Healing Power Through Prayer” Mark Virkler, Gary S. Greig, Frank Gaydos)

If you are not healed right away, pray again a second time and if necessary, maybe a third time.  Celebrate any measure of healing.  Remember, healing is not always instantaneous but may be over a period of time.

You can pray this prayer by yourself.  You can pray for yourself.  If you would rather have another person pray with you and for you, invite a friend to pray for you.

PRAYER

Father, trusting You and standing firmly in faith I decree:

The illness and/or condition is being healed by the resurrected power and the blood of Jesus Christ right now.  You are being filled with His power right now.  Excellence of soul.  Your physical body is being healed too.  I take authority, in the Name of Jesus over any spirit of infirmity in your body or soul and I rebuke it in the Name of Jesus and I command it to leave and n ever return in Jesus Name.

In the Name of Jesus you are being delivered from guilt, bitterness, addictions, and infirmities.

As your soul is being healed, it is becoming excellent.  Power is going to your soul and body which are being healed by the power and blood of Jesus Christ!!

Your soul and body are being healed right now in the Name of Jesus, in the Name of Jesus, in the Name of Jesus.  Your body and soul is being healed right now in the Name of Jesus, in the Name of Jesus, in the Name of Jesus.


HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR HEALING (Charles & Frances Hunter’s Book, “How to Receive and Maintain Your Healing”)
1.      Keep thanking Jesus after you are healed.
2.     Give your testimony of your healing.
3.     Practice forgiveness, reconciliation and release.  We need to reconcile, forget and let go.
4.     Practice good health habits.
5.     Meditate on God’s Word daily.  Speak the Word of God out loud.  Remember, faith comes by hearing.
6.     Claim and possess your healing.  It is yours.  God gave it to you.  If fear or anxiety or doubt or pain comes back tell the devil to “GET LOST!”  “I am healed in the Name of Jesus!”
7.     Constantly speak words of faith.  “I am healed in the Name of Jesus.  Don’t let doubt dictate your belief even when others may try to cause you to doubt.
8.     Trust and obey God.  When we trust and obey God---to do what pleases Him—then we will experience blessings, and this is one of the greatest ways to keep your healing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...