Wednesday, September 21, 2022

 

                                              WORDS OF HOPE AND ECOURAGEMENT

 

REVERSALS ARE COMING  Julie Green

“For I, the Lord, this day am telling My children once again to get ready for change. Change is coming in a way no one expected, along with how quickly everything you know to be normal will suddenly change.

Things have to change, My children, to set you free from this society of political correctness, deception, slavery, financial oppression, and such sickness and affliction. Most people are just surviving every day instead of thriving in the way I intended them to live.

These are the days My hand is moving, and the world will not only take notice but will usher in My Glory and the great harvest of souls. This is a time for revival, no matter what your five physical senses want you to believe. They want you to believe that the opposite is taking place, that the world is ending, and that things are too impossible to change. Some people are even saying, "things are just too impossible to change. God has forsaken us. We are left here to deal with these people on our own. Our country is doomed." And the list goes on with what some of My children are actually believing. I clearly state in My Word to walk by faith and not by sight, and this is why. Satan deceives with sight. You believe what you see, and you can easily be deceived. Watch Me change things so fast that it will be hard for people to believe at first. No one will know My next moves and what is about to take place to deliver My nations and all the nations on this earth.

Catastrophic damage has taken place against your enemies that can't be denied, and they can't recover from this. Their One World Government is coming down at this time because their time is not yet.

My children, I am your deliverer, and I have promised this. That is what I am doing, and you will soon see that this is true. I have not forsaken you, and I never will, saith the Lord your Redeemer.”  (“Reversals Are Coming” Julie Green Ministries September 9, 2022  www.jgminternational.org )

The following are words that I believe the Lord gave me:

A DIVINE REVERSAL  August 12, 2022

A Divine reversal in your life and loved ones and in the lives of My beloved ones. 

DARKNESS OR LIGHT  August 21, 2022

Do you choose darkness or light?  Do you choose death or do you choose life?  A blind man walks in darkness.  He does not encounter the light.  So many are living in darkness.  They are led by the evil one who lives in the darkness.  You are a child of the light.  Walk in it and bring those that are blinded into the light of life. 

Jesus, My Son, Who is eternal, will bring the light to pierce the darkness.

Light dispels the darkness.  Be dispellers of the darkness as you walk in the light of Jesus, My Son, your Savior, Lord and King.  Alleluia   Alleluia   Amen

REPAIRING THE BREACH   August 30, 2022

Repair the breach.  Repair the breach.  The angels of God are repairing the breach.  The breach that has been invaded by the evil ones who are hell bent on transforming this nation but I have put them on notice and My plans, My will, My glory, My peace, My restoration, My goodness shall prevail.  It shall prevail in every city, town, country on the earth forever.  I decree this day before the heavens and the earth!  Alleluia  Alleluia  Amen and Amen

PRAYERS OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND HOPE

"Dear God, this world is trying to destroy what You made. You are my God who drives away my enemies. You love me, and You are where I find my strength and purpose. It is through You and only You that I receive my help. Would you please keep me near You and continue to lift me and drive away my enemies? Thank You, God. Amen."  (5 Powerful Prayers for Encouragement and Hope  Lauren McKeithen

“Lord, my Shield, the enemy’s attack is on all sides, and I have used all my strength. You alone are my Shield and Defender, so I cry out to You for help. I stand behind my shield of faith, pressing on to gain ground because You are my Shield. My strength comes from knowing You are with me, and You are diverting all the enemy’s arrows sent my way. Thank you, Lord Jesus! Amen.”    (25 Powerful Prayers of Encouragement, Strength and Hope  Oct 10, 2018 by Editor in Chief  ConnectUS) 

Marcella Ward   September 21, 2022    Author of “Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One”

 Holy Bible with the american flag Holy Bible with the american flag in the background. christian flag stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...