Wednesday, September 28, 2022

 

                                                  WHAT THE ENEMY FEARS

 

Marcella Ward     September 28, 2022

 

“Jesus Christ is the ultimate and final revelation of God
We conquer through the Blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary
Our enemy fears the Blood of Jesus more than anything else

The Blood of Jesus destroys satan’s kingdom
The Blood opened up the door for victory
The Blood of the Sacrificial Lamb is the Central theme of the Bible
The Blood of the Lamb provided access to the Kingdom of God
The Blood of Jesus brings us back to our original purpose

Some Christians are scared of satan but
The Blood of Jesus at Calvary defeats him
Our defense is in the Blood of Jesus
Our victory is in the Blood of Jesus
Our purpose is in the Blood of Jesus
The forgiveness of sin(s) is in the Blood of Jesus

Our future battle is won through the Blood of Jesus
The power of the Blood of Jesus is with the saint
Let us give thanks to God for given His Only Begotten Son

Our Victory is Eternal”

Mark Frank

Copyright 2007       

 

“It has been said that one day Napoleon, that archangel of war, was in a war room with some of his generals. They had the maps of the world spread out before them. Napoleon had a pointer and was pointing to the British Isles which happened to be painted on that map in red. He said, “Had it not been for that red spot I would have conquered the world.”  Surely, the devil has to say that about Calvary, doesn’t he? “Had it not been for that red spot, I would have conquered the world.” We need to understand that the only way you can overcome Satan in this day and age is through the blood of Jesus Christ. Satan fears Calvary. You put your sin under the blood of Jesus Christ.


The Bible says the blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, cleanses us from all sin. Satan fears the blood of Christ. Be saved through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. Come to Him and say, “Oh, Father, in my hand no price I bring, simply to Thy cross I cling.” Satan says, “Oh no! He has come by the way of the cross! Oh no, I wish he had not done that.” They overcome him by the blood of the Lamb.”
 
(“Satan Fears The Blood Of Christ”  by Greg Holt  October 17, 2016  www.LWF.org )     

 

3 BIBLE VERSES SATAN AND DEMONS FEARS MOST (Makko Musagara posted in: Bible, Binding and casting away, Blood of Jesus, Demons, Devil, Eternal life, God's protection, Jesus Christ, Satan, Spiritual warfare)

                                    

“The major weapon that scares Satan and demons are the spoken words you quote directly from the Bible.  When you quote the word of God straight from the Bible, it comes out of your mouth like fire. This fire burns Satan and demons until they flee. In this article I give you 3 Bible verses Satan and demons fear most. I always use these three verses, and the results are very good.

Whatever you bind on earth will be[a] bound in heaven”  Mathew 16:19

When you are facing demonic attacks and you shout that:

It is written that «Whatever we bind on earth will be[a] bound in heaven»,

demons will know that you are about to bind them. They will start trembling.Then they will flee. If they do not flee, then they will be bound and cast into the bottomless pit where they will be tormented until God’s day of judgement. This is the reason why Satan and demons are so scared of this Bible verse.

Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit”  1 Corinthians 6:19

When you feel that demons have entered your body, and you say that:

It is written that: «My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit»”,

then those demons that have entered your body will get scared. They will start trembling. They will know that they have no legal rights to stay in your body. They will flee.  After pronouncing this Bible verse, command these demons to leave your body immediately. Invite the Holy Spirit to occupy your body so that demons will have no space within you. This verse is also very good when you are praying for God’s healing.

They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb”   Revelation 12:11

When you are facing demonic attacks, and you say that:

It is written that: «We overcame the Devil by the Blood of Jesus Christ»,

then those demons attacking you will start trembling. They will not wait. They will flee because they will know that you are about to invoke the Blood of Jesus Christ at that particular location.

 to occupy your body so that demons will have no space within you. This verse is also very good when you are praying for God’s healing.

They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb”   Revelation 12:11

When you are facing demonic attacks, and you say that:

It is written that: «We overcame the Devil by the Blood of Jesus Christ»,

then those demons attacking you will start trembling. They will not wait. They will flee because they will know that you are about to invoke the Blood of Jesus Christ at that particular location.”

  

The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.  Ephesians 6:10-17  NIV

 

PRAYER TO DEFEAT THE ENEMY

Lord Jesus, I thank you that you have already won the victory. Because of your death on the Cross, Satan’s fate has been sealed. Thank you for equipping and enabling me to resist the devil’s attacks. Thank you for your Word that can expose my own sinful desires and refute the lies of the Devil. Help me to stand firm, rooted in the faith, shielded by your armor, and dependent on your grace. Help me to resist the devil today. In the name of the one who crushed the head of the serpent, Amen. - Aaron Berry

 

PRAYER FOR PLEADING THE BLOOD OF JESUS

I plead the blood of Jesus over my life today, my spirit, my soul, my body. I plead the blood of Jesus over my spouse, my spirit, soul, and body. And I plead the blood of Jesus over my children: [name them individually]. I plead the blood of Jesus over everything in my life that may be troubled; my fears, my anxiety, my sickness, my confusion, my brokenness, my sin, my anger, my worry about other people, my future, my job, my marriage, my money, my sex life, my eating, my time, my entertainment, my church affiliation, my thinking, my sleep. I place it all under the blood of Jesus, and I leave it there.

I surround myself and my family today with the blood of Jesus. Let nothing affect me or my family that does not first come through the blood of Jesus, nothing from the enemy, from other people, or from the natural world. I let go of anything that cannot remain under the blood of Jesus, any habits, any material things, any thoughts, any people. I choose to remain under the blood of Jesus, and claim His protection, provision, and direction today. Amen.  (Prayerist)

  Marcella Ward    September 28, 2022   Author of “Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...