Thursday, October 27, 2022

 

                                                    GOD IS OUR DELIVERER

IT’S TIME FOR THE EAGLE’S RELEASE  (Julie Green October 8, 2022)

“For I, the Lord, this day am reminding My children who the Great I AM really is. I am that God who delivered a nation out of the hands of the Egyptians. I am the God who parted the Red Sea. I am the God who tore down the walls of Jericho. I am the God who saved the three Hebrew men in the midst of a fiery furnace. I am the God who saved David from a giant. I am the God who sent His Son, who knew no sin, to become sin, to die and be raised again, to take Authority back from Satan, who stole it, and give it back to mankind. I am the same God in My written Word who keeps Covenant and My promises. I am the God who will not fail you. I will not leave you. I will not let your enemies win. I will never let Satan defeat My children or alter the plans I have.

Satan cannot push his will on Earth, nor do what he wants when he wants to do it.

I am the creator of Heaven and Earth, and no one can change that nor change My Will for this Earth.

 My children, be My children that the world needs you to be in this hour. Fight with My Authority- the Authority in the Name of Jesus, which is above everything and every name. This is the day and the hour the world will once again know the Great I AM does exist, and I am the Most High God who does not fail.

Watch, My children. Watch the world change suddenly. I am moving, and a great shaking is about to intensify, to shake you loose from their system and their control. Shout and praise like never before, and you will receive more freedom, more miracles, and more authority. Look to Me, and I will show you My Glory, saith the Lord your Redeemer.” (www.jgminternational.org )

Healing Prayer
Father God, we come to you because the people of this nation and everything in it belong to you. We are not here by accident. You are the one who set us in this nation at this particular time for the glory of your name. But Father, people in this country are turning against each other. We no longer live like brothers and sisters. Brother has turned against brother and child against parent. But your word says that if we humble ourselves and turn from our wicked ways you will heal our land. Lord, heal our hearts, heal our land. Remove bitterness and resentment from our hearts and help us to live as brothers and sisters. In Jesus’ name, Amen.  (Connect Us)

Marcella Ward   October 27, 2022   Author of “Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                       TURNING POINT Marcella Ward May 8, 2024 The following prophecie...