Monday, November 21, 2022

 

                                                  THERE IS HOPE FOR THIS NATION

Marcella Ward    November 23, 2022

YOUR ENEMIES’ PLANS WILL NOT SUCCEED AGAINST THIS NATION   Julie Green  Oct. 31, 2022

“For I, the Lord, this day am reminding My children that things are not how they appear to be around the world. So do not get discouraged. Do not be moved. Do not get in fear. Do not speak defeat. Do not worry or give in to discouragement.

My children, you are at a pivotal point in human history. I know it's hard to understand this, and for some, it's hard to see that anything will change. But I promise you, change is coming, and it will be an indescribable change.

A change that, for most people, will be hard to comprehend. For some, it will be too hard to accept. Not everyone will be excited about these changes. Not all of My church will be on the right side when I move My hand. Not all of My children will accept My Son. They will not accept governmental change. They will not accept economic change. Blinders are being removed, but it is their choice as to which they believe- their human reasoning and religion, or Me and what I am doing. A great change is coming that will cause a great separation in the world and in My church.

I have warned of this time, and now this time is upon you, My children. So get into prayer. Get into My Word like never before. Get to know who I really am, and I will give you peace and rest, and you will receive restorations. You will experience the God of breakthroughs in ways you never have before. So, My children, brace for change. Accept this change.

The Great Exodus is upon you, and everything will change suddenly. So prepare for suddenlies to start happening even when you least expect it. No one knows the exact day or the hour, but, My children, you will know the time and season, and the time has come. So change how you see the world today and change how you live your lives if they aren't for Me. My hand is moving now, so don't turn away. Run to Me and watch what I will do for thee, saith the Lord your Redeemer.” www.jgminternational.org

 

The following are words that I received from the Lord:

 

November 11, 2022

“The scam will not get away from the I AM.  No fraudulent undertaking will escape My Hand for I am coming with a vengeance to make straight the crooked ways of the clan, so rejoice and be glad for My Plan will be the recompense for My Land sayeth the Lord this day, so rejoice and be glad.  Don’t’ be sad!  Amen and Amen”

November 12, 2022

“Turn the page, for it is the enemies’ rage.  He will not succeed.  You will lack no need, so respond with a shout and a tumultuous resound for the enemy is bound and defeated and you have the VICTORY in ME.  You will see.  You will see.  You will see!”

 

November 15, 2022

“The Emperor Has No Clothes.  Now everybody knows.  The Emperor Has No Clothes.  Now everyone will see.  Now everyone will believe.  You cannot, not conceive that The Emperor Has No Clothes!”

 

Plans Prayer
Psalms 33:10-11
Heavenly Father, there are so many plans that people in this nation have made individually and corporately. But Father, your word says that only your plans will stand forever. We know that we are in this nation because you placed us here for such a time as this to accomplish your plans. Lord, let your plans stand forever, and may your purpose for this nation stand firm through all generations. We thank you, and we honor you for without you this nation is nothing. In Jesus’ name will be live and pray, Amen. 
(“15 Uplifting Scripture Prayers for Our Nation” Feb. 6, 2019 Editor in Chief   Connect Us)

Marcella Ward    November 23, 2022    Author of “Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One”

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                       TURNING POINT Marcella Ward May 8, 2024 The following prophecie...