Wednesday, June 28, 2023

 

                                                              THE ARMY OF GOD

Marcella Ward  June 28, 2023

AN ARMY IS MOVING THAT CAN'T BE STOPPED  Julie Green

Date Word Received: June 7, 2023 (First Prophecy)

Watch video - published June 14, 2023

“For I, the Lord, this day, am telling you that an army is moving- a great and mighty army of My angels that I have sent to help My children in this hour and time; an innumerable army that can't be stopped, an army that is undefeated.   

My children, you may see giants in front of you, their power and strength, all they have done to you, and all it seems they have gotten away with. But what you don't see is the mighty army that is with you. There is more with you than against you. What you see must end. It does have an end date, and it's coming due or about to expire, you would say.  

They, your enemies, thought they got what they wanted. But in actuality, the opposite happened. They pushed their agendas, narratives, propaganda, laws, fraud, and "elected officials" and did more of what they wanted, so seemed like everything was going so perfectly for them. 

But I was there and let them believe that (everything was going perfectly) so they would walk right into every trap I had set for them. Yes, every trap to end each and every one of their plans and, at the same time, awaken My body, My Nation, and the world; to strengthen them and perfect their faith. And as they grew stronger, the enemy's power grew weaker by the day. My children have been growing stronger and stronger in Me, growing in My Word and feeding on My truth to set them free from their captivity.  

My children, it's all coming together, you would say. It is. And I am moving for all the world to know that I am the way; I am the only way. I am deliverance. I am victory. I am love. I am the Most High God, and no one gets past Me.”  (www.jgminternational.org )

 

 VICTORY IS NEAR  June 14, 2023   Marcella Ward

“The times of trouble have come upon the land.  Be aware that the devil cannot thwart My plan. Say to the devil “Your time is up!”  The Creator of the Universe is marching against the corrupt!

Put on your garments of praise.  Worship God Almighty for in Him you will be raised---above the fray and the multitude of unbelievers and the deceivers. 

I am raising up an army of giants in the land who will be the fire of My Spirit planting new seeds of restoration upon the land.

Don’t be worried.  Don’t be afraid.  My plan will be carried out.  The demons are in retreat.  They know that they are defeated. 

So put on your dancing shoes and kick up your heels. 

VICTORY IS NEAR.  DO NOT FEAR”  (Prophecy from the Lord given to Marcella Ward)

Marcella Ward   June 28, 2023  Author of "Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                       TURNING POINT Marcella Ward May 8, 2024 The following prophecie...