Wednesday, July 5, 2023

 

                                                                A YEAR OF VICTORY

 

Marcella Ward     July 5, 2023

2023 A YEAR TO BE FREE AND A YEAR OF GREAT VICTORY 

Date Word Received: January 2, 2023  Julie Green

“For I, the Lord, this day, am telling My children what to say and declare in this new year of 2023.  
2023 is: 

  • a year to be free 
  • a year of glee 
  • a year of prophecy 
  • a year to end what you see 
  • a year of great victory 
  • a year of great prosperity 
  • a year to bring a great correction 
  • a year that will bring justice 
  • a year that will bring a great exchange 
  • a year for me 
  • a year of reversal of the captivity 
  • the year of great glory 

The year of 2023 is a year to be free.  
Call in freedom: 

  • from sickness 
  • from lack 
  • from families being divided 
  • in your lands 
  • from tyrannical governments 
  • from all the things your enemies have used to hold you captive 

My hand is moving.  
My hand is delivering.  
Things I already started for a great and sudden shift. Don't miss what I have already done and what I am about to do. Remember, not all My children saw the Promised Land, even though it was My Will for them to see it and experience it right away. They chose to believe what they saw. They chose to believe what they felt. They chose to believe an evil report over Mine. Do not be deceived and tricked by your enemies' influence or persuasion. Do not listen to people who don't believe the truth. They are there to steal it from you. Get your strength from Me; I will give it to you. So just rely on me in 2023, saith the Lord your Redeemer
.” (www.jgminternational.org )

 

VICTORY IS NEAR   Date word received on June 14, 2023      Marcella Ward

“The times of trouble have come upon the land.  Be aware that the devil cannot thwart My plan.  Say to the devil, “Your time is up!”  The Creator of the universe is marching against the corrupt!

Put on your garment of Praise.  Worship God Almighty, for in Him you will be raised above the fray and the multitude of unbelievers and the deceivers.

I am raising up an army of Giants in the land who will be the fire of My Spirit planting new seeds of restoration upon the land.  Don’t be worried.  Don’t be afraid.  My plan will be carried out.  The demons are in retreat.  They know they are defeated.  So put on your dancing shoes and kick up your heels.  VICTORY IS NEAR.  DO NOT FEAR!”

THE CULMINATION OF ALL THINGS    Date word received on June 30, 2023    Marcella Ward

“The culmination of all things is rapidly approaching.  The zenith is coming for all to see.  The rapid removal of the evil ones will be swift and succinct. 

You need not worry.  You need not fear.  Independence!  The day of independence is drawing near!  Awake O you sleepers, awake and be glad for the culmination of My Victory is at hand!  AMEN”

 Marcella Ward   July 5, 2023   Author of “Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One”


No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                       TURNING POINT Marcella Ward May 8, 2024 The following prophecie...