Wednesday, July 19, 2023

 

                                                          TIME TO GET SERIOUS

Marcella Ward   July 19, 2023

IT'S TIME TO GET SERIOUS  Date Word Received: June 26, 2023  Julie Green

Watch video - published July 12, 2023

“Enough is enough, I say. Enough is enough with what the enemy is trying to do to My people. I have given you the Name that is above every name. So, I say- get up, stand up, and fight the good fight of faith. Stand and use My Name. Use My Name as your weapon.  

I said in My Word that no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and that is exactly what I mean. The enemy has used many weapons against My children. I say that every weapon will fall to the ground as nothing. It will be like nothing. So, you speak to those weapons. You speak to the attacks of the enemy. You speak to his plans and say they are nothing. Tell those symptoms in your body they are nothing. Tell that doctor's report it is nothing. Tell your finances (what to do). What the enemy has been trying to do against you, you say it is nothing. I shall lack nothing because my God is my source. 

My children, it's time to get serious. It's time to get serious and come to the courts of Heaven with praise and thanksgiving. Come and get serious about using My Authority. Come and get serious with learning how to receive from Me in greater measure. It's now time, time to get serious.” (www.jgminternational.org)

REVOLUTION, REVOLUTION, REVOLUTION  Date word received: July 16, 2023   Marcella Ward

 Revolution, revolution, revolution.  In times past, men and women fought with their swords and their guns but I have a new generation, a new army, the Army of God who will fight with their hearts, their passion and take up the Sword of the Spirit, the Word of God and fight from the heavenlies to bring down principalities from the heavenlies. 

I say to My Church today to speak out My Word and prepare for battle for the Word of My Spirit will cut through the enemies camp to disarm him and no power in hell will be victorious over My army, for I am the Commander and Chief of the Army of God, so fight on Army of God, fight on and we together will decimate the enemy’s camp.  Hang on, hang on.  We have already won!  AMEN AND AMEN!”

 

LOWER THE BOOM  Date word received: July 17, 2023   Marcella Ward

“Sinister plans of the evil ones are being mapped out at this very moment.  They will not succeed My children.  Know you this, that I am the Lord God Almighty and nothing passes through My hands unless I allow it to happen.  Therefore, get ready for the time is nigh for the expulsion of all the liars, reprobates and demonic forces.  For I the Lord God Almighty, I am the Creator of all things good and My Mighty right hand is positioned to lower the BOOM!  Say Alleluia and Amen.”

THE FIRE OF PURIFICATION   Date word received:  July 17, 2023   Marcella Ward

“Fire is for purification, therefore I am cleansing the land from all evil.  The fire of My Holy Spirit will reign down.  First the physical and then the spiritual.  So My children, rejoice and be glad.  The heat that you are enduring is My message to the land.  A purification is taking place so rejoice and be glad.  Don’t be sad.  AMEN AND AMEN!”

 

Marcella Ward   July 19, 2023   Author of “Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One”


No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...