Wednesday, July 3, 2024

 

                                                    REVERSE THE CURSE

 

Marcella Ward    July 3, 2024

 

REVERSE THE CURSE   Diana Larkin    Words received on July 3, 2024

“Many of you have begun to SEEK HEALTHY food, water, and products because you’ve come to realize that the darkness has CONTAMINATED so many things with HEALTH-STEALING chemicals and additives. While it is good to SEEK healthy, natural alternatives, it can be OVERWHELMING when you discover HOW MUCH has been contaminated by those of darkened hearts. Instead of being OVERWHELMED, do what you can do and then TURN TO ME and ASK FOR SUPERNATURAL HELP AND HEALING. A day will come when companies won’t be headed by those COMPROMISED by GREED and POWER, and you will live in a CLEANER, more NATURAL world. Food, water, and products will ENHANCE YOUR LIFE instead of STEALING IT. In the meantime, learn to CALL on the POWERFUL BLOOD of My Son and COVER all that touches your life with His Blood. PROCLAIM its HEALING and RESTORING POWER over you and your family. Take AUTHORITY over the effects of these DEATH AGENDAS and DECLARE, ‘I REVERSE THE CURSE of this death agenda, and I RELEASE the POWER and the LIFE of My God into my body and into the bodies of those I pray for.’ DUMBFOUND those partnered with darkness when your health starts IMPROVING and GETTING STRONGER IN SPITE OF ALL THEIR WICKED SCHEMES. This is a battle for LIFE and FREEDOM, and I have given you a POWERFUL tool: REVERSE THE CURSE!”  (Diana Larkin  “A Watchman’s Journal”)  www.dianalarkin.blogspot.com

 

NO STONE              Marcella Ward    Words received on June 18, 2024

“No stone will go unturned.  Let this be a lesson learned.  The enemy will be stopped dead in his tracks.  He will not even have time to react.  So put on your dancing shoes.  Be exuberant and free.  The enemy will be the one to flee!”  AMEN

 

MY JUSTICE       Marcella Ward     Words received on June 21, 2024

“Justice, My Justice shall prevail.  The news media and the “the powers that be” seem to think that they are above the law.  Keep in mind, I AM THE ALMIGHTY, THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE!  THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS!!  I and I alone hold judgment in My hands and My hand of judgment is coming to this land.  My Justice.  My Justice.  My Justice.  AMEN AND AMEN!”

 

I WILL REVERSE THE CURSE      Marcella Ward     Words received on June 27, 2024

“I will reverse the curse.  Watch Me and you will see the enemies of God crash and burn.  It will now be their turn.  ALLELUIA & AMEN!”

 

WATCH      Marcella Ward   Words received on June 28, 2024

“Watch what happens between now and July 11.”

 

MY KINGDOM    Marcella Ward   Words received on June 28, 2024

“The thoroughfare to My Kingdom is in your heart.  The Kingdom of God is within you.  The Kingdom of God has no beginning.  The Kingdom of God has no end.  Receive My Kingdom.  Receive My Kingdom.  Receive MY Kingdom.  BE AT PEACE!”

 

THE I AM CARD    Marcella Ward     Words received on July 1, 2024

“The evil ones are running out of time.  Their time is up.  Time is up for the corrupt.  Evil is playing their hand but don’t be afraid, for I am about to unleash the I AM CARD.  The I AM CARD will stop them in their tracks.  No weapon formed against Me shall prosper!  Bring it on.  Bring it on.  Bring it on.  IT IS THE GREAT I AM WHO HAS WON!   AMEN & AMEN.”

 

ALMIGHTY GOD, THE GREAT I AM will reverse the curse and deliver us from the enemies of God.  We are in the time of the GREAT HARVEST OF SOULS.     We are experiencing a GREAT AWAKENING.    THE KINGDOM OF GOD SHALL PREVAIL AND GOD’S WILL, WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.  BE JUBILANT AND REJOICE FOR THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS IS VICTORIOUS NOW AND FOREVER MORE!!

Marcella Ward   July 3, 2024     Author of “Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One”


 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                 WHAT IS REST?   Marcella Ward   September 11, 2024  What is rest?   Accor...