Wednesday, October 9, 2024

 

                                            GOD GIVES US STRENGTH IN THE BATTLE

 

Marcella Ward    October 9, 2024

God always gives us strength for every battle.  There is a battle going on between good and evil.  We know that the battle is the Lord’s if we trust in Him.  God always wins and He, and He alone will fight and win this battle for us!  All we need to do is have faith, take the Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God and carry out our assignment at this moment to defeat the enemy.

EPHESIANS 6:11-13 

11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand

2 Corinthians 10:3-5

 For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

Psalm 91:1-2

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust.”  

AN IMPARTATION OF STRENGTH                  Diana Larkin     October 6, 2024

“This was a morning of heavy warfare praying in my prayer language. It was intense, and I pressed into the Father for renewed strength and hope. I was taken to the Council Chambers of Heaven where the Elders and the Father were seated around the conference table. I placed my hands on my Elder’s shoulders, and he placed his hand over mine and said, “Everything is going to be all right.” The Father said:

“This day I AM releasing AN IMPARTATION OF MY STRENGTH to My people to SUSTAIN them through the HEAT of the BATTLE. (He then breathed out, and I breathed in and received a wave of strength and stability.) My faithful Warriors, you are GOING TO MAKE IT THROUGH to the end of this war, and you will see a GREAT VICTORY over the TYRANNY and the HATRED of the darkness. What seems like a MOUNTAIN of TROUBLE and DESTRUCTION will SUDDENLY COLLAPSE under the weight of your WARFARE and My GLORY. As FIERCE and HARD as this battle is, the JOY, VICTORY, and FREEDOM will be SO MUCH GREATER. You will be ACKNOWLEDGED in Heaven as one who DID NOT SHRINK BACK because you CONTINUALLY BREATHED in My STRENGTH and kept yourself ENCOURAGED in My PROMISES. The WEEPING of those who have suffered GREAT LOSSES will endure for a night but WONDERFUL JOY and RECOMPENSE will come in the DAWN of the VICTORY over the darkness. I will FLOOD the land with My GOODNESS while the darkness is EXPOSED and BROUGHT DOWN by their own evil. I will answer your cries for JUSTICE. It will come and those partnered with darkness will be CRUSHED under the weight of My righteous right arm of JUDGMENT. They IGNORED the cries for MERCY from their victims, so their cries for MERCY will NOT BE HEARD. Be STIRRED in your spirit to FIGHT ON to the end. It is coming SOON, and you will be GLAD you did not leave the battlefield before My MIGHTY TRUMP of VICTORY is sounded. The CRASH of EVIL SYSTEMS will be heard worldwide, and the clean and enduring FEAR of the LORD will sweep over the world. This will release a GREAT HARVEST for the Kingdom, and the REBUILDING will be based on WISDOM, RIGHTEOUSNESS, and JUSTICE FOR ALL. BREATHE in My STRENGTH and FIGHT by My side. The VICTORY IS ALREADY YOURS.”

(www.dianalarkin.blogspot.com )

PRAYERS FOR PROTECTION:

Light in Darkness

Lord Jesus, You are the light that dispels all darkness. Shine Your light upon me, driving away the shadows of evil. Protect me from the forces that seek to harm my soul. Fill me with Your light, that I may walk in Your truth and righteousness. Let Your presence be my constant guide and protector. In Your name, I pray. Amen.

 Protection for Family

Heavenly Father, I lift up my family to You, seeking Your protection from all evil. Surround them with Your angels, guarding their hearts and minds. Keep them safe from harm and danger. Fill our home with Your peace and presence. Let Your love be our shield and defense. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.   (“15 Prayers For Protection From Evil” Published: June 27, 2024)

Marcella Ward   October 9, 2024       Author of Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                              GOD GIVES US STRENGTH IN THE BATTLE   Marcella Ward     October 9, 2024 God always giv...