Wednesday, June 29, 2022

                                                                GOD WINS!

Marcella Ward    June 29, 2022

God wins!  God always has the last say.  Never give up hope because God always wins and we are seeing the demonstration of His power as evidenced by the overturning of Roe V. Wade.  This is an answer to our prayers.  It was truly God’s hand considering that this happened during a time when the democrats are “in control.”

Other Supreme Court rulings have sided on religious freedom and our second amendment rights.  God is on the move.  There is no stopping Him.  There have been so many prophets that have prophesied the overturning of Roe V. Wade.  What a blessing to see this in our own lifetime!  Now it is up to the states and the people to decide to cherish life from the womb to the tomb.

Julie Green (May 21, 2022)

“For I, the Lord, this day confirm My Word to My children. I say to you I have been moving behind the scenes to deliver this Nation from the hands of the wicked. I will prove to this world who I am once and for all. My Words are spirit, and they are life, so say the words I need you to say today. The chains will fall off. Prison doors will open wide. Torments will disappear. The waters will part in your favor. Every wall in your way will crumble before you. I am working on your behalf to completely deliver this world from the evil demonic system that has enslaved you. Your enemies can never defeat Me, saith the Lord of Hosts.” 

Julie Green (June 16, 2022)

“For I, the Lord, this day encourage My children to get into My presence, where there is rest. Get into My presence, where I will give you peace, joy, and recovery from the effects of all the tests, trials, discouragement, frustration, lies, and torment from your adversary. My children, sit with Me, and I will lead you, guide you, protect you, and restore you from all the damage Satan has done to you. Stop being distracted with the things of this Earth and set aside time to be with Me in your prayer closets. My Children, this is the key in this hour to rise above and not be shaken by what will be seen and heard.”   

“My children, I say to you, get ready for a great change is upon you. Do not fear it, and do not be moved. This is for your ultimate victory.

So stand strong in this day and know it is all about to change. Yes! And the enemies you see now, you won't see again. Remember, all they are doing will not stand against Me and win. This is a year for a great change, saith the Lord of Hosts.”  (www.juliegreenministriesinternational.org )

A New Heaven and a New Earth

Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.  I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.  And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.  ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”  Revelation 21:1-5 NIV

The Supreme Court overturned Roe V. Wade on June 24, 2022 at 10:10 AM.  John 10:10 says, “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” NIV This was pointed out by Johnny Enlow, an evangelist, and Benny Johnson from “The Benny Show.”

YES.  GOD WON ON JUNE 24, 2022 AND SO DID LIFE!!

Marcella Ward   Author of “Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One”      June 29, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...