Wednesday, September 6, 2023

 

                                                          JUDGEMENT IS COMING

Marcella Ward     September 6, 2023

Psalm 37

Of David.  NIV

Do not fret because of those who are evil
    or be envious of those who do wrong;
for like the grass they will soon wither,

    like green plants they will soon die away.

Trust in the Lord and do good;
    dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Take delight in the Lord,

    and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the Lord;
    trust in him and he will do this:
He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,

    your vindication like the noonday sun.

Be still before the Lord
    and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
    when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
    do not fret—it leads only to evil.
For those who are evil will be destroyed,

    but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.

10 A little while, and the wicked will be no more;
    though you look for them, they will not be found.
11 But the meek will inherit the land

    and enjoy peace and prosperity.

12 The wicked plot against the righteous
    and gnash their teeth at them;
13 but the Lord laughs at the wicked,

    for he knows their day is coming.

 

September 4, 2023  Diana Larkin

IT HAS BEGUN

“This day is a MARKER* in the history of your Nation. A VERDICT has been handed down from the Courts of Heaven in FAVOR of the REMNANT who have CRIED OUT day and night around the world for JUDGMENT against the WICKED who are seeking to DESTROY them. The Officers of the Court** have been AUTHORIZED to SET IN MOTION the FINAL JUDGMENTS that will BRING DOWN evil and corruption worldwide. The Host of Heaven have received their ORDERS to PROCEED! Army of Light, DO NOT CRINGE at what will begin to take place as THRONES come CRASHING DOWN and places of darkness are EXPOSED and DESTROYED. Instead, I want you to SHINE! Shine My LIGHT, My LOVE, My POWER to SAVE, HEAL, and DELIVER. The FIERCEST PART of the BATTLE is just ahead, and I will GUIDE you through to an ASTOUNDING VICTORY. Stay CLOSE to My heart and ASK for My STRENGTH every day—I will FREELY give it! Jude 1:20-21 (MSG) ‘But you, dear friends, carefully build yourselves up in this most holy faith by praying in the Holy Spirit, staying right at the center of God’s love, keeping your arms open and outstretched, ready for the mercy of our Master, Jesus Christ.’ (His mercies endure FOREVER, FOREVER, FOREVER!) As you pray in your Heavenly language, you are BUILDING YOURSELF UP, ACTIVATING My RESCUE PLANS, and RELEASING My MERCY to those still sleeping. ATTENTION, Army of Light! RELEASE your WAR CRIES, PRAY in the Spirit, and WORSHIP Me for My JUDGMENTS, My POWER, and My GOODNESS. MARK THIS DAY—the FINAL BATTLE HAS BEGUN!”

* Reference: Blog: DianaLarkin.blogspot.com, search for September 4, 1996

 

 

POWERFUL WORD FROM THE LORD-LIVE WITH JULIE GREEN   Date Word Received: August 16, 2023

Watch video - published August 16, 2023

  I have put you here for such a time as this. The enemy has deceived you into believing that no one loves you. Your enemy has deceived you into believing that there is no use for you. The enemy has you deceived into believing that you are unworthy to receive My love.  

Well, I am telling you that My Son saw your face, and I see you. That’s why He died for you. That’s why I sent Him for you. I have been there all along. You just didn’t know it.  

That darkness is going away. That hopelessness and despair is being destroyed right now. If you lift up your hands, and you say today, “Father, God, I live for You. I will do what You want me to do.” Then I will show you, My child, what I have for you. My plans for you are to prosper you. My plans for you are to bring you out and to bring you up and over in every situation. My plans for you are so far greater, you will say, “Lord, this is a dream.” But your enemy was trying to steal it from you.  

I am here this day, and I am telling you to live. There are so many of My children that have so many different questions about things that have happened to different people. “God, why did You let that happen?” “God, why do You do some of these things?” I don’t! Your enemy does. “Why do bad things happen to good people?” My children, you didn’t know. Certain things happened in their lives, and soon you will understand that.  

But now, don’t focus on those things. You focus on Me, and I will give you peace. I will give you rest. I will give you joy. Your enemy will come and try to bring confusion. Your enemy will come and try to bring offense. So many of My own children have been offended with Me because of situations that have happened on this Earth.  

But remember, I have given this Earth to you. That is why I am exposing these things. That is why I have given you the Name above every name. That is why I am doing these things for you right now to show you the evil upon this Earth that was hidden so dark and so deep. I promise you that all those things hidden will be revealed, and all things will be restored to My children, yes, even to the ones that were taken. I will restore to them everything that was stolen.”  (www.jgminternational.org )

 Marcella Ward    September 6, 2023   Author of “Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One”




No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...