Wednesday, September 20, 2023

 

                                                     

                                              THE SHAKING HAS BEGUN

 

Marcella Ward     September 20, 2023

 A GREAT UNMASKING HAS BEGUN    Date Word Received: September 1, 2023   Julie Green  Watch video - published September 12, 2023

 “My children, awake. Awake. Awake. Things are starting to shake. Awake, awake. Things are starting to shake, shake, shake, shake. The shaking is a good thing for you. It's shaking those shackles off, the chains off, the oppression off, the fear off, the frustration off, the sickness off, and the poverty off. It's shaking it off of you. The shaking is good for those who are awake. 

But for those who are asleep, the shaking will be judgment. The shaking will bring much darkness. The shaking will bring much confusion and chaos. 

That is why I told you, My children, I need you to be awake. Stay alert. Be awake and pray. Pray, pray, pray. Say, say, say My Words. Say My Words. A great darkness is about to happen, a darkness that some don't see. 

But My light will shine through thee. Shine your light bright. Let My Glory fill you up. You are to be My light. You are to be a great light in great darkness. Many will turn. Many will turn. Many will turn. They will turn, and they will look to you. So be My hands. Be My feet. Be the mouthpieces I need you to be to bring more people into My Kingdom. Stand your ground. Stand your ground. It is time to stand. It is time to win, saith the Lord.” (www.jgminternational.org )

 

A SAFE HARBOR     Date Word received:  September 10, 2023     Marcella Ward

“There is a harbor of happiness.  There is a harbor of strength.  The harbor of My Spirit will be your peace.  Come to My harbor, set your sails at the dock, for your Heavenly Father will be there to welcome you. 

A safe harbor is for all who sail their ship to Me for I am a restful harbor, a place of serenity.  Do  not fear when the waves overwhelm you or the tempest seeks your life.  Come to Me as a safe harbor----you are my delight!”

 

 

I AM SETTING MY PEOPLE FREE! 

Date Word received:  September 15, 2023  (Rosh Hashanah)   Marcella Ward

“I am the Creator of all that is good.  Look to the left and look to the right.  Have I not told you that I am renewing the earth?  I say and I proclaim that I will cover the earth with My Spirit and no demon in hell will prevent it.  I say to you today to watch, pray and be confident that I The Lord Your God am setting My people free!  So rejoice and be glad.  Do not be sad.  I proclaim to you this day that WHAT I SAY WILL STAY NOW AND FOREVER!!”

Marcella Ward     January 20, 2023   Author of “Solen Identity: Plan of the Evil One”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...