Wednesday, May 13, 2020

HEAVEN MERGING WITH EARTH






                                         HEAVEN MERGING WITH EARTH

March 28, 2020

“My child, this scourge has come upon the earth because heaven and earth need to be aligned with My Word, My Kingdom and My Glory.  Watch what I am doing.  Rejoice for it is a new season in which I will cleanse the earth to show forth My Glory to bring all into the Kingdom.  So rejoice, for it is a new season in which I will cleanse the earth to show forth My Glory to bring all into the Kingdom.  So rejoice and be exceedingly glad for I will come in power and glory and I shall renew the earth for the earth is mine sayeth the Lord.  I bring the Kingdom to earth; a new alignment; a new day; a new purpose for heaven and earth shall merge and become one.  For I am coming in the twinkling of an eye to show forth My Glory.  So rejoice and be exceedingly glad for I am coming quickly.  Watch, seek, pray and rejoice, rejoice, rejoice!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...