Wednesday, May 20, 2020

MY VOICE





                                                                

April 19, 2020

The devil is trying to steal our voice.  This is the year of the voice.  The virus has attached itself to the lungs, the air that gives us our voice but “he cannot stop My Spirit that will cut through the stench of this abominable virus for I the Lord am the Word and My Voice will spring forth to the nations.  I will not be silenced for I, Who created the earth and all that is in it, shall not be silenced!  The very breath that was breathed into man at the beginning will be the breath that I will breathe across to the nations.  And it will be the breath of My Spirit, My Voice, My Word.  Watch out world, for the breath of My Spirit is sweeping across the land and no demon in hell can and will stop it!  Awake o ye citizens of heaven.  Awake, for I have given you a weapon.  The weapon of the sword of the Spirit which is My Word and it will not be stopped but shall echo out from eternity to eternity.  Rejoice, Rejoice, Rejoice!!!


"Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One" by Marcella Ward available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple iTunes store, Google Play 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                      CHURCH ARISE October 30, 2019 I had a dream today about being in a p...