Wednesday, November 1, 2023

 

                                                        A WORLD IN TRANSITION

 

Marcella Ward    November 1, 2023

 Is there a correlation between what happened in the days of Noah and what is happening in our world today?  I believe so.  Is the whole human race corrupt now as in the days of Noah?  No, thank God, but there are those in power who are corrupt and evil as evidenced by what is happening that we can see with our very own eyes. 

Just as in the days of Noah, God is transitioning the world into a new era.  The era of the Kingdom of God. God has been warning people, through His prophets, to repent but there are those who have chosen (I am speaking about those leaders in government and those in power throughout the world) to reject God and continue with their evil agendas i.e. take away our freedoms. 

Also, the devil is at it again with trying to destroy the human race by combining Artificial Intelligence in order to change our DNA.  We are created in the likeness and image of God.  God had to put a stop to the workings of the Nephilim in the days of Noah and so He will now!

The only one who can stop the madness that we see going on in our world is God Almighty!  I believe the ark of Noah represents a place of safety, a place of escape, where the world will be guided into a New Era.  The Era of The Kingdom of God.  We will be entering the ark when God so chooses and we will be kept safe in His care as He carries us to a time of peace and tranquility where the waters are no longer something to be feared but a place of rest because we are held by God’s mighty hand.

The following are words that I believe the Lord gave me on May 16, 2020:

“Like Noah’s Ark, this world is in a time of transition.  Soon the door will close for all the evil doers.  The Ark is the place of safety for all who have given ear to My warning and are covered by the Blood of the Lamb.  Rest assured, the world is embarking into a time of transition and no demon in hell will stop it!  Alleluia Alleluia Alleluia  A new world order---GOD’S WORLD ORDER—Amen.”

So enter the “Ark of God” through Jesus Christ, Who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life!  He will save you and give you peace as you rest on the waters of the Holy Spirit. 

Marcella Ward May 17, 2022

 

 November 1, 2023

 TRANSITION TO HOLINESS 

“NOVEMBER will be a month of TRANSITION. Your life, your Nation, and the world will ENTER a season of EXPOSING the PROFANE and MOVING GLADLY into the KINGDOM AGE of RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE. Think of My HOLINESS as My WHOLENESS. In Me there is NOTHING MISSING and NOTHING BROKEN. There is NOTHING DEFILED by sin or selfishness in Me. My WORDS and My THOUGHTS are always the TRUTH and aligned with My LIGHT and My GLORY. I AM only MOTIVATED by LOVE. Even My JUDGMENTS are the LAST RESORT to TURN a person’s heart back to Me. My JUSTICE is WITHOUT PARTIALITY, and it is released in order to PROTECT, DEFEND, and RECOMPENSE the INNOCENT who have been preyed upon. Can you IMAGINE a nation that OPERATES out of My HOLINESS? First, My Church must have My HOLINESS as its FOUNDATION so that it can SOW into society people and leaders who OPERATE out of My HOLINESS. That is why you see Me CLEANSING the Church of HIDDEN SIN and CORRUPTION. That is why I have been PURIFYING your own HEART and MOTIVES and ALIGNING them with Mine. My HOLINESS is not a set of RIGID RULES and RESTRICTED LIVING. It is FREEDOM from the CONTROLLING influences of SIN and DARKNESS. Instead of DEFILING each other with SELFISHNESS and LUST, you will BUILD EACH OTHER UP with LOVE and FREEDOM. No more CONTROLLING people to FULFILL your DESIRES or to MEET YOUR STANDARDS. Because you have allowed Me to CLEANSE your heart, you will live in FREEDOM, and you will EXTEND FREEDOM to others as you ENCOURAGE them to find their FULLNESS in Me. TRANSITIONS can be BUMPY and CHALLENGING but when I AM bringing the changes, they will result in NEW LIFE—a life where NOTHING IS MISSING and NOTHING IS BROKEN. Welcome to My WHOLENESS.”

Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal

(www.dianalarkin.blogspot.com )

 

A Prayer to the Prince of Peace

Dear Jesus, You are the Prince of Peace. You came to give us your peace. It’s nothing like the world gives. It is peace born in the freedom we have in you, a gift to all God’s children—to guard our hearts and minds.

I can’t escape the troubles of this world. I may face financial difficulties, relationship breakdowns, a health crisis—so many scary challenges. But you tell me to “take heart,” to be encouraged, because you have overcome the world. You have overcome all the things that would discourage and defeat us. I am grateful for your peace that is beyond all my circumstances. ~ Dawn Wilson

A Prayer to the Holy Spirit for Comfort

Holy Spirit, You are God. I praise you because you are holy, and I thank you for dwelling in my heart. Thank you for working in my life. You guided me into salvation, renewed my dead spirit, and you opened my eyes to the Truth. Thank you.

Help me to see you more clearly – to recognize your movement in my life. Make me more sensitive to you so I can follow you more closely. Still, I know that I am selfish and rebellious. I need you to help me be obedient when I recognize your leading. I need you.

I ask you for your help and comfort today. You know my pain and anxieties very well. Thank you for praying over me. Help me to rest in your comfort today. Help me to walk in you, the Spirit of God. Grow good fruit in my life. You are the one who produces these in me: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. I cannot live out these things on my own; I need you. Amen

 Marcella Ward  November 1, 2023   Author of "Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...