Thursday, November 9, 2023

 

                                                      A GREAT FINALE IS COMING

Marcella Ward    November 9, 2023

A GREAT FINALE IS COMING   JULIE GREEN Date Word Received: October 31, 2023

Watch video - published October 31, 2023

“For I, the Lord, this day am telling you, My children, a great finale is coming, a finale your enemies will never see. They will never see it coming because they are not looking for Me. They have their own way and their own plan, but a great finale is coming, a finale that the world will celebrate, a finale that will unite the world. 

My children around the world will unite in this finale because they will see Who I am- the Great I AM. I am the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. My children, get into My Word and study Who I am. Get to know Who I really am and the miracles, signs, and wonders I did for My people in My Written Word. I have so much more for you in this time because you are part of the latter reign, and I am raining down My Glory and revelation knowledge like never before. 

I am giving you a boldness you have never felt before- a boldness when you speak My Word, a boldness when you stand on My Word, a boldness when you resist your enemies. And remember, when you resist them, they must flee. This is a great time of jubilee, a great time when you will see your enemies flee. 

This is a great time, My children, so look to Me because many things you are about to see will bring many people to their knees. Some will be brought to their knees in prayer, thanksgiving, and praise because they heard My Words and obeyed My Words. They looked forward to My Words and to what I was doing. They believed and trusted in Me and My Authority. So, they will celebrate and shout with great thanksgiving. 

But others will be brought to their knees because of shock, awe, and fear. It is bringing confusion to your enemies, yes, great confusion. But (there will also be) great confusion and great fear in some of My Body, those who were not looking for Me or listening to My Words. 

This Earth will see great darkness on one side and great light on the other side. I am doing things for you, My children, to a degree and on a scale I have never done before.” (www.jgminternational.org )

 

OBVIOUS EVIL    Diana Larkin November 8, 2023

 

OBVIOUS EVIL is rearing its UGLY head all over the world. The enemy senses his coming GIGANTIC FAILURE in another attempt to CONTROL the world and make it SERVE him. He has ACTIVATED the hearts of DECEIVED men to CARRY OUT his schemes of DEATH and DESTRUCTION. Because your enemy is DESPERATE, his schemes and those partnered with them are being REVEALED as OBVIOUS EVIL. This is hard for you to see, and it TEARS at your heart to see the VIOLENCE and the HATRED. The LYING media are still SHIELDING the WICKED and COVERING UP their DARK CRIMES. But I AM going AROUND them and more and more TRUTH will come before the eyes of the STILL-ASLEEP masses. In fact, the media’s covering up of OBVIOUS EVIL will lead to their DOWNFALL because I will bring the TRUTH to the LIGHT. Because this is a season for REAPING what you have SOWN, those who LIED ABOUT and did not PROTECT the people from OBVIOUS EVIL will REAP EVIL into their own lives. OBVIOUS EVIL will SHAKE many AWAKE out of their STUPOR, and they will realize all the LIES they BELIEVED and they will see we are in the middle of a WAR between the DARKNESS and the LIGHT. The ranks of those SEEKING TRUTH will SWELL, and you will have many REINFORCEMENTS. Because I AM the TRUTH, those seeking truth will find Me, and My Kingdom of Light will grow on the earth. As PAINFUL as OBVIOUS EVIL is, know that I will use it to UNCOVER and EXPOSE the DEEP DARKNESS, and it will RETURN on their own heads. Continue to RELEASE the POWER of My Spirit to AWAKEN HEARTS, MINDS, and EYES to My TRUTH and My LIGHT; and we will witness together the DOWNFALL of OBVIOUS EVIL.”  (www.dianalarkin.blogspot.com )

 

Diana Larkin 

A Watchman’s Journal          

 

 THE LIGHT OF GOD

The light of God surrounds us,
The love of God enfolds us,
The power of God protects us,
The presence of God watches over us,
Wherever we are, God is,
And where God is, all is well.

St. Matthew, St. Mark, St. Luke, St. John,
Like unto the prophet Jonas, as a type of Christ,
Who was guarded for three days and
Three nights in the belly of a whale,
Thus shall the Almighty God,
As a Father, guard and protect me from all evil.

 PRAYER FOR PERSONAL PROTECTION

Father, I come to You today, bowing in my heart, asking for protection from the evil one. Lord, we are assailed moment by moment with images on television, the internet, books and newspapers that leave us vulnerable to sin of every kind. Surround us with Your divine hedge of protection. Encompass us round about with Your strength and Your might. Let all who take refuge in You be glad, let them ever sing for joy. And may You shelter us, that those who love Your name may exult in You. For it is You who blesses the righteous man, O LORD, You surround him favor as with a shield. (Psalm 5:11-12)

Marcella Ward   Author of “Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One”    November 9, 2023

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...