Wednesday, November 22, 2023

 

                                        A CUP OF BLESSING A CUP OF WRATH

Marcella Ward    November 22, 2023

A GREAT SHAKING AMONG THE NATIONS        JULIE GREEN

Date Word Received: November 15, 2023

Watch video - published November 15, 2023

“I, the Lord, this day am telling My children to stand at attention, stand guard, and watch over your words. Watch over your mind and what you are thinking. My children, I tell you to fight the good fight of faith. I have spoken this in My Word. It is not a fight to bring you discouragement. It is not a fight to bring you overwhelming circumstances and despair. 

No, this fight is a fight to win. It is a fight to regain and take back everything the enemies have been trying to steal from you. I have prepared your hearts. I have prepared you for this time. I have talked to you about a great awakening and that during the time of this great awakening, there will be great shaking. There is great shaking going on- great shaking amongst the nations, great shaking amongst governments, great shaking in three-letter agencies, great shaking in judicial systems, and yes, even great shaking in My church. 

(There will be) great shakings, mighty shakings, to shake you loose from the power of the enemy, to shake you free from their captivity, their mindset, and their train of thought- how they have been training and persuading you into thinking things are real and true. Great lies and deception. Yes, great lies and deception that have cheated you out of so many things that My Son already paid the price for. Don’t walk away. Don’t walk away, I say. Don’t walk away this day because great is your reward. 

My children, I have heard the cries of My people all over this world. You’ve cried in torment. You’ve cried in despair. You’ve cried because of oppression. You’ve cried because of pain. You’ve cried because of infirmity and pestilence. You’ve cried because of injustice. You’ve cried for truth. I have heard these cries. I have seen what the enemy has done. Yes, I have, and I see what the enemies are planning to do, but it won’t go through. No, it won’t go through because it can’t get through Me. 

I have heard your prayers. I have seen your consistency, how you are pressing in, that you won’t give up, and that you won’t quit. Great is your reward. I will not fail. I am the Deliverer.

(www.jgminternational.org )

 

 

November 17, 2023 

A TIPPING POINT    Marcella Ward

Remnant of God=Blessings-------------Evil=Judgment and Justice

Cup of blessing-------------Remnant of God

Cup of Wrath---------------Evil

A tipping point about to begin.

November 20, 2023

I WILL REVAMP     Marcella Ward

“I will revamp.  I will revamp in a snap!  In the twinkling of an eye says I the Lord your God, Almighty, Father on high.  The devil has thought he has won but the Father says, he is done! 

I am cleaning My house.  I am the bridegroom and the Church, the Bride of Christ is my spouse.  So be elated, be excited for soon all will be united.  The Savior of the world has made it clear.  Salvation for the ages is near.  ALLELUIA sing and shout and don’t hold back but let it out!”

Marcella Ward    November 22, 2023   Author of “Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One”

November 22, 2023

 

2024–THE YEAR OF THE DOOR, THE MORE, AND THE POUR  Diana Larkin

 

“2024 will be marked by SHAKINGS for the WICKED and AWAKENINGS for the SLEEPING. But for My REMNANT, it will be the year of the DOOR, the MORE, and the POUR. DOORS of OPPORTUNITY and ADVANCEMENT will OPEN WIDE for you. MORE will BLESS your life: MORE PROVISION, MORE FINANCES, MORE RESTORATION of what has been lost. It will also be the year of the POUR. My Spirit will POUR forth like never before in history. You will see SPIRITUAL GIFTS POURED OUT, ACCURATE and POWERFUL PROPHECY will POUR forth, CONVICTION of SIN, LIFELESS RELIGION, and LAWLESSNESS will POUR OUT on people in their homes, their churches, in the marketplace, and in gatherings. The darkness thinks that 2024 will be the year they CLOSE the DOOR on your FREEDOM and on many LIVES. In 2024 they plan to STEAL MORE of your finances and your food. Their plan is to POUR OUT MORE CHAOS, DESTRUCTION, and DISEASE. I LAUGH AT THEIR PLANS FOR 2024 because MY PLANS ARE ALREADY IN MOTION—AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE—AND I WILL TRUMP ALL THEIR EVIL PLANS WITH MY PROMISES OF THE OPEN DOOR, THE RELEASE OF THE MORE, AND THE OVERWHELMING POUR OF MY SPIRIT. There are GOOD THINGS in STORE for 2024 for those POSITIONED with Me to RECEIVE the DOOR, the MORE, and the POUR.” (www.dianalarkin.blogspot.com )Diana Larkin  A Watchman’s Journal

A Watchman’s Journal 

 Marcella Ward    November 22, 2023   Author of “Stolen Identity: Plan of the Evil One”


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                   DAYS OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT April 17, 2024     Marcella Ward THIS NATION WILL BE PL...